About the role
We are looking for an iOS engineer with 1-2 years of work experience, who enjoys solving difficult problems. Our ideal candidate is someone who is not afraid of diving deep into computer science concepts to produce the best solution – and very much excited to play around with the latest technologies (think hackathons, but at work). We want someone who genuinely looks forward to Apple Developer Conferences, and uses the latest technologies and features for fun – because they want to – as soon as they are announced. Simply put, candidates should be excited about building iPhone and iPad apps, iWatch apps, and even TvOS apps. So be ready, you will be working in fast-paced environment that promotes learning, believes in teamwork and encourages open communication.
- Work with REST-based APIs using JSON Data
- Work with APIs and third party such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Localytics, Hockeyapp
- Get involved in the concept development, planning & implementation of the roll-out of the applications to iPhone and iPad platforms
- Ensure that the apps are built using latest technologies and comply with industry standards and best practices
Qualification & Skills
- 1-2 years experience working with Swift and Objective C
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science (or related field)
- Excellence in Objective-C and Swift with 1-2 years of professional experience in developing iOS applications
- Extensive knowledge in working with XCode, UIKit, Core Graphics, Security Framework, Foundation framework and StoreKit
- Experienced with version control via Git
- Have good experience and understanding of developing in an Agile Environment
- Should have experience with writing Unit Tests
- Must have a strong attention to detail and a thirst for result-oriented solutions
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to evaluate data to enhance decision-making
- Efficient communicator
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and manage projects as they arise
We offer a multitude of services – strategy, user experience design (UX), user Interface design (UI), software engineering, testing, marketing, analytics and maintenance – all of which come together to form a successful product.
We use a hybrid model: Our engineers are based in India, while our UX, UI, strategy, and lead management are in the US. We are not an outsourcing agency; having both regular meetings and a local presence is important to us, just as it is to our clients.