About the role
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing clear, high quality code to develop the best software. You will test your code, identify errors, and iterate to ensure quality code. You will also support our customers and partners by troubleshooting any of their software issues.
- Build high quality Android apps
- Detect and troubleshoot software issues
- Write clear, high quality code for software and applications and perform test reviews
- Provide input on software development projects
Qualification & Skills
- 4+ years experience developing and maintaining Android apps. (Kotlin/Java)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science (or related field)
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to match the design as closely as possible
- Ability to work closely with Product Managers, other development teams, and QA teams
- Knowledge of MVP
- Knowledge of MVVM
- Knowledge of Dagger
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Should understand S.O.L.I.D concepts
- Experience with unit testing
We offer a multitude of services – strategy, user experience design (UX), user Interface design (UI), software engineering, testing, marketing, analytics and maintenance – all of which come together to form a successful product.
We use a hybrid model: Our engineers are based in India, while our UX, UI, strategy, and lead management are in the US. We are not an outsourcing agency; having both regular meetings and a local presence is important to us, just as it is to our clients.