my lawn is scott’s miracle gro’s mobile app that educates and guides users how to fertilize, water, and consistently grow their lawns.
Through geolocation technology, the app now gives users a personalized experience. Based on their region’s differing water, seeding, and weeding requirements, My Lawn generates a recommended plan and products to grow their lawn greener than they’ve ever thought possible.
Our challenge was to engage users during their off seasons. You know, when there’s snow on the ground and no one is thinking about their lawns. To overcome this dilemma, we executed a new content strategy to further engage and educate users year round, no matter the weather conditions. This means increased user activity and sales.
- Built out Scott’s ecommerce platform that now is lead for purchase of their lawn care product bundles.
- Hooked the app into weather APIs to determine the best times to apply fertilizers and water. Users live by this app to upkeep their lawns.
- Integrated a push notification platform (Localytics)
- Integrated a CRM platform (Apptentive)
- Activated Adobe analytics and other advanced events & user analytics tagging
- Re-built and restructured the app’s content & resource sections with filtering capabilities based on geotracking
- Migrated AWS of 500k+ user database
- Continued optimization and bug fixes of iOS and Android app
- Updated design, applying latest UX best practices to streamline user experience
Here’s what people are saying about our iOS and Android apps
great app to keep a healthy lawn
best lawn on the block
solid app for plant schedules
my lawn loves it and so do I